View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Tactics--tips and tricks--CQB   Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:06 pm

This thread is for discussion of tactics in CQB situations. Discussion of woodland tactics should go in the Woodland thread. Any tricky tactical situations, or good ways to deal with a situation? Post them here!

Situation 1: Room clearing.

How does your team deal with room clearing?

Situation 2: Going around corners.

What are the most effective ways to go around a corner when you're likely to come into contact with an enemy?

Got more situations or responses to these? Post them here! Best response gets added to this post (until we have a nice tactics guide), and new situations will be added as well. Happy 'softing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrobben
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Tactics--tips and tricks--CQB   Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:10 pm

sit.1 room clearing.

well for starters, when you breech a room, its a good idea to keep the door open so if someone is behind it, they cant move until you are in position - if u have 2 ppl, then have one turn and cover the area behind the door, while you keep an eye on the room or the stairs.
(i breeched a 2 story cqb tower alone, held the door open, and started for the steps, only to hear 'bang - your dead' come from the guy who was hiding behind the door i didnt cheack behind.... I learned my lesson)

sit 2 - corners
a good rule when avail -is to duck down low, and chk around the corner low, as most ppl will tend to be looking high for corner rounding forces, and may not notice a head pop for a look down low... and from experience try to take the corner wide if possible to give yourself a better shot., as the opfor will most likely be focused on the corner itself and will have to think about re-aiming.while you are commin guns ablazing... but thats my $0.02
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Tactics--tips and tricks--CQB   Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:02 pm

Situation 2: "Mental Attack"

A lot of times I like to mess with the enemies mentally before I attack them physically. If you know there is an enemy around a corner, talk with your team (even if you're the only one there) and say that it's clear and you're going to return to your base. I have often times done that, taken cover, and watched as the enemy comes running out to get me in the back, only to find a bb in their face!

Good luck with this strategy, I hope it works for you guys too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactics--tips and tricks--CQB   

Back to top Go down

Tactics--tips and tricks--CQB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1