General Connel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Your Favorite Kill.   Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:24 pm

Post your favorite kill in airsoft.

I'll start.

We were playing airsoft, and there was an RV. Well there were two enemys behind it. They started to go underneath. I started shooting with my friends UTG AK-47. After about a 100 shots I stopped. They both came out and one was itching and groaning in agony.
I shot him 30 shots in the back in this shape C.
ON ACCIDENT
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echo1og.american-forum.net
skeeter944
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kill.   Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:29 am

me and my friends were playing at this guys 16th birthday and i had my well r7 and about 5 minutes unto the game,a noob pops out about 20 yards awaay and i pop him 2 times in the face,then his partner pops out and i get him with full auto in the back. both guys were wearing light clothing and had welts,i thought it was pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Connel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kill.   Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:56 am

HAHA that's classic. NICE!
Back to top Go down
skeeter944
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kill.   Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:37 pm

i cant wait till i get a new gun that shoots even harder!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kill.   Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:58 am

I actually hate this sort of thread, but I've got a bunch of good stories. One of my personal favorites was when this noob was talking all kinds of crap about how good he was, and how 1337 his gun was. Turns out it was some cheapo SIG 552 springer. He challenged me to a duel, so I showed up in ghillie with my upgraded CA M24, expecting to have a decent opponent. Or even half-way decent. Sadly, this turned out not to be the case. He's wearing shorts and a tee-shirt, and carrying this cheap POS. I offer to let him walk away dignity unbruised, but he starts talking smack again, so I decide to let him have it.

We get set, and I do my sniper routine and disappear into the woods. He runs around for about 10 minutes looking for me, but I don't see any really great shots (and I want to make sure he realizes that springers aren't leet), so I bide my time. After a while, he decides to go to ground and start camping. I take a half-hour inching into position, zoom in on his trigger finger, and get set to take my shot. I'm about 150 feet away at this time.

Something else I should mention about my M24--it's really spectacularly good. At that point it was upgraded to 650 fps, and sported a custom built digital scope with night vision/regular vision capabilities, and could be connected to a wireless camera for remote surveillance. It also has an IR laser rangefinder which I've custom-rigged to a small chip that allowed auto adjustment of my hopup. So 150 feet with .43's, I can hit a target VERY precisely. Problem is, just as I pull the trigger, he decides to move his finger. So instead of hitting his finger, it hits the trigger, and breaks it clean off. I start laughing, which gives away my position. He jumps up and runs over, cocks his gun, and attempts to fire it several times before he realizes that his trigger is gone.

Anyways, after a good amount of shouting on his part, and laughing on mine, he grudgingly admits that maybe he wasn't as good as he thought, and that maybe he needed to get another (better) gun. The moral of the story is "DON'T BE A SMACKTARD."

He actually shaped up, joined my team, and was my spotter for 2 years. Turned out to be a great airsofter in the end. I guess we all start out small.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skeeter944
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kill.   Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:17 am

thats great! was he angry?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Connel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kill.   Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:19 pm

LOL< ROFL that was hilarious.

Sigged=Problem is, just as I pull the trigger, he decides to move his finger. So instead of hitting his finger, it hits the trigger, and breaks it clean off. I start laughing, which gives away my position. He jumps up and runs over, cocks his gun, and attempts to fire it several times before he realizes that his trigger is gone.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kill.   Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:46 am

Yes, he was pissed until he realized what an idiot he had been (and when he saw my gun).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kill.   Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:56 am

My favorite kill was definetly a funny scene to all watching the drama unfold. I was on my neighbors deck, with my UTG M324, which had been upgraded with the teflon mod.

My friend with his UTG AK47, was somewhat new to airsoft and decided to camp it out like a beast. There is a flight of stairs that comes down my neighbors deck, and his driveway is also on that side. However, if you walk either down that driveway, or down those stairs, there is a brick wall with flowers above it. But you can't see what's on the other side of the wall until you get parallel to it.

I knew he was camping there because I saw him crawling over from behind a tree. So I get up on the deck, looking down at the flowers, and at the top of the brick wall, but since he's laying in prone camping the stairs I can't see him. So I climb up and am standing straight up on the deck railing, and he's down below. Everyone is in his yard watching as we try to get each other, laughing like crazy as how funny the situation looks.

Finally, I stamp my foot on the railing, and he looks up to see what it was, and BAM right in the forehead from about 20ft away. Now I wasn't even looking through the scope, nor did I know he would poke his head up, but he did and I "shotgunned" him (term for shooting from the hip with a sniper rifle) right in the face. He had a huge red welt on his forehead all day and everyone could not stop laughing at how long and stupid that battle was. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kill.   

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Kill.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1