Echo1 M733 vs TM M733

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fallout10
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Echo1 M733 vs TM M733   Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:13 am

Well, I decided to use my CREDIT card and get the Echo 1 M733. I heard rumors that it can shoot over 300 fps stock.......I didnít believe them, but hey I need a gun and I didnít feel like waiting 3 months till I had any real cash to get one. So using my credit card I ordered one. Now I'd like to take this moment to reflect back on how people say that its not worth the cash, you get what you pay for, ect ect.

Well I got the package today. Fist impressions, "did I accidentally order a TM M733?" the gun is nice, heavy feel, and on par with tm. The only somewhat down side is the stock, it works fine, but can be pulled off. There was some barrel wobble, but just tightened it a little but and it was fixed. Everything about this gun, is an almost perfect copy of the M733. I havenít looked at the internals, but I've gone through 4 high caps with out a single misfeed, jam, or and hint of the gears or any internal components giving out.

I was impressed to say the least. What really makes this gun stand apart, is its raw fps an ROF. I have yet to see a gun shoot this hard stock. 330 to 360 fps. When asked for the person to chrono it before it was shipped he told me 360....I didnít believe him till I shot it myself. In one side of a can and out the other; clean shot. Shoots though the bottom of a can in one to 2 shots. Accuracy so far is good I havenít been able to go in a field and test it out.

Still a bad gun? well..........

TM M733= roughly 250 dollars new
stock fps: 280 to 300 max
Plastic body, metal parts no trade marks.

Now, that just the gun.

Ok $250 for a stock gun that shoots roughly 300 fps on a good day.

Now upgrades. ok, just put about 80 dollars worth of upgrades in your gun.
It now shoots say 400 fps. (just using this as an example)
Ok gun is shooting fine now for external accessories.

Hurricane M733 MBK 190 dollars off of airsoft extreme.

So your TM M733 is good to go at a total of 520 dollars.

Now Echo1 M733: 125 dollars
shoots above 300 fps (300 to 360) STOCK
plastic body, metal parts

Spend 80 dollars upgrading the internals shoots at 400 fps easy, plus other internal upgrades(it is compatible with tm and CA internal components)

now your gun is shooting good and has good internals

Same Hurricane M733 MBK: 190 dollars

total: 395 dollars. 395 dollars for an upgraded gun that is 125 dollars cheaper than the Marui, and performs better stock. Thatís a good deal no matter how you look at it.

Still not enough?

Heres some vids of me demonstrating the ROF and my sarcasm. I didnít feel like putting any effort into these videos, ill upload some better ones when I have the time and means to do so.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Can test/ shooting

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallout10
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 M733 vs TM M733   Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:14 am

Ya, TM M733 sucks, your doing yourself a diservice if you get one, save money and get the Echo1 M733.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 M733 vs TM M733   Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:11 am

Another satisfied customer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonder
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 M733 vs TM M733   Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:39 pm

TM sucks? I laugh in your face. I'll keep laughing once your jg gearbox breaks unless you've reinforced it.

What is your experience with TM? I'd like to know that before i can trust your review. This is supposed to be a comparison yet you only have 1 of the guns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Connel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 M733 vs TM M733   Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:04 pm

I fail to see how this is a comparison review, just a "TM sucks cuzz its so expensive" thread. Change the topic title, and remove some of your "fanboy" comments or this gets locked.

-General
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echo1og.american-forum.net
Tullamore
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 M733 vs TM M733   Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:13 pm

I agree. Buy a TM now and use them both equally for a year, and then tell us how they are. I'm not inferring that either brand is of lower quality, I'm just saying that no one has had an ECHO 1 long enough to inform anyone about the true durability of them. Now, if after a while most of them are still holding up fine, then they can start to be compared to TM in terms of cost efficiency and durability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 M733 vs TM M733   

Back to top Go down

Echo1 M733 vs TM M733
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1