Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gilla409
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:08 am

It's been posted for months, yet still no word on when, or what will be released.

Is any of the admins in contact with Echo 1, and could they get any info regarding this issue?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:14 am

I'll write them a e-mail now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:42 pm

No, neither of our admins have a relationship with Echo 1, and it looks like the good folks at Echo 1 probably don't want to acknowledge our forum, perhaps because it's so small at the moment. They don't have any hard information that they're willing to release at the moment about spare parts, unfortunately. For now, I suggest you look to places like pointact, evike, and ehobbyasia for replacement parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:11 am

I already e-mailed them like a year ago. And they answered me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:20 pm

Yes, I noticed that they sent you a very illiterate response that gave absolutely no information. I contacted them more recently than you to inquire about having them send us pre-release information, and they were unwilling to do so for such a small forum, sadly. They also informed me that they do not have any further information about the spare parts that they are willing to release at this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:05 pm

Yup. Not looking so good. It's sad when they won't even acknowledge there own customers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrobben
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:23 am

I have seen replacement body's and gearboxes posted for sale on some sites. - But the tend to sell out quick.
airsoftgi has the body(upper and lower receiver), and the gearbox for the m4a1.

also I hear that there are a few Metal body's that fit with little mod.

A CA body however needs some extra parts, like a new hopup / magwell assy. (working on that in the mods section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:19 am

Good to know about the CA body. I'm going to try out one of the Guarder bodies on my A&K and see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilla409
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:08 am

G&P metal bodies fit with no modification whatsoever, but you would need a new barrel nut in order to use the stock front end. Besides, G&P trades look so much better than CA, and they come with a metal hopup unit, and are around the same price.

Check out my thread in the custom guns section to see how it looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nate
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:26 pm

even a few metal bodies will fit w/o mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:25 am

Don't most metal bodies take a little bit of sanding to get them fitting properly though? Maybe that doesn't count as a mod though, I was just wondering because I thought about upgrading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:31 am

crimsonfalcon07 wrote:
No, neither of our admins have a relationship with Echo 1, and it looks like the good folks at Echo 1 probably don't want to acknowledge our forum, perhaps because it's so small at the moment. They don't have any hard information that they're willing to release at the moment about spare parts, unfortunately. For now, I suggest you look to places like pointact, evike, and ehobbyasia for replacement parts.

It could also be because most of you don't really have Echo1s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:33 am

most of us do have Echo 1's actually, only a certain few have JG versions, myself included. I do have a kid at my field with an Echo 1 though, and aside from the fps difference, it's about the same as my JG.

As far as replacement parts, you can find them at the large stores like evike and ehobby, which is why I suggest ordering from evike. I got mine there, and although shipping took about 10 days (GI is much better), I know that they stock the replacement parts you may need in the future.

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?   

Back to top Go down

Any info on when Echo 1 will be releasing spare parts?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1